Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в эту темуОткрыть новую тему
> Help
Tom
сообщение 19.3.2009, 20:17
Сообщение #1

Наличность: 0

Hello, i could't register on shards forum, so ill try to find help here. How can i leave starting island? What to do? I can't figure out how to get out of there.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)
Пользователь в офлайнеDelete PostОтправить личное сообщение
Вернуться в начало страницы
+Ответить с цитированием данного сообщения
oozy
сообщение 19.3.2009, 23:04
Сообщение #2

Journeyman
Из: icq: 250791248

Hello Tom, account registration on our forum is simple process, similar to default vBulletin account registration, but you may get problems with that because it completely translated on russian. Our server nearly completely translated on russian too. Best way for you its use english-to-russian translators. If you want to leave Empire Lands you need grow your character above 10 level and speak with special npc.
Скорее всего единственным вариантом будет изучение русского языка, ну или хотябы использование англо-русских переводчиков.
Tom
сообщение 20.3.2009, 14:04
Сообщение #3

Well i have to tell you, that i have found a secret way from that island. It goes under sea in a "newbie" dungeon.

Thank you oozy for your help. My friend is from Russia, well at least he was living there for some times, and i hope he will help me to get my registration.

oozy, could you tell me who is responsible for this shard? I mean who is Head Admin?

I have been playing in this shard for couple of days and noticed that it is quit hard to start the game from scratch, even simple "canibal dog" attacks for 14-16 DMG when i am equiped with allmost full plate armor.

I don't realy want to start complaining about the shard, no. This shard is one of best shards i ever seen. Scripts that are made is unbeleavable, custom map is well made but still i think it should have some tweaks. If Staff accepts any ideas i would like to know abou that, maybe i could help in any ways.

Anyway, there i much to tell, but i think i will play more and will know shard better, realy don't want to talk more than it is.

See you around in shard.
oozy
сообщение 20.3.2009, 18:22
Сообщение #4

Journeyman
Из: icq: 250791248

That way through dungeon not a real exit from Empire Lands, its simply way from town called Tefis where you starts your adventures. Staff accepts interesting ideas in server style and accept suggestions correcting game play. Our staff team not so large, only few persones, head administrator of our project d`ArcZeal.

Ответить в эту темуОткрыть новую тему